About Spray Tanning
A Perfect Sun Tan by Lycon
From Australia, the home of the golden beach-glow, Lycon’s natural long lasting tan.
Lycon Spray tan comes in 2 shades medium and dark, Allowing for the perfect shade to suit all skin types.
Top Tips for the Perfect Spray Tan
- Exfoliate! The smoother your skin, the smoother your tan will look and the longer it will last. Exfoliation between and before your treatments will also prevent the build up of uneven layers of tan on your skin.
- Wax! Have your waxing done at least 24 hours before your tan. Remember that waxing also exfoliates the skin, leaving it perfectly smooth and hair-free for your tan.
- Moisturise! Applying tan to dry skin can often lead to uneven patches. So use a good body lotion the night before your tan. Pay attention to the areas of your body that are often dry-elbows, knees, ankles etc. Don’t moisturise on the day of your tan as this will affect the result.
- Loosen up! Wear loose dark clothes. Lycon Tan dries really quickly, but tight clothes and straps may rub un-developed tan off your skin. So, for an all over glow, keep it loose.
- Stay cool! Don’t shower for at least 8 hours after your tan. Avoid exercise as excessive sweating will make your tan streak. When you do have a shower, use a gentle body cleanser and pat dry. Some surface tan will come off at this stage but that’s normal.
- Moisturise! Yes, we’re repeating ourselves, but daily moisturising will help your tan stay even and last longer. Honest.
This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated unprotected sun exposure may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other damaging effects from the sun, even if there is no sunburn.